General Data Protection Regulation
Article 13 of Regulation EU 2016/679
In accordance with the abovementioned regulation, the processing of personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of Your privacy and Your
In accordance with article 13 of the GDPR 2016/679, we provide you with the following information:
The Data Controller is the Sunland Optics s.r.l. company based in Reggio Calabria, Via Vecchia Provinciale Archi n. 167, Vat number: 02160630808 Tel.: 0965/813264; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org acting through its Legal representative pro tempore.
The purposes of personal data processing are:
a. Selling goods and/or services;
b. Processing special requests regarding goods and/or services;
c. Processing contracts or obligations at pre-contractual or contractual phases;
d. Fulfil, execute or request the fulfilment of specific obligations or perform specific tasks required by law, regulations and norms for the sole purpose of contract management;
e. Protection of mutual rights deriving from negotiation or conclusion of the contract itself;
f. Carrying out economic activity in compliance with the current regulations respecting confidentiality of commercial and industrial information;
g. Statistical purposes;
h. Direct marketing: means commercial or marketing communications regarding products and/or services subject to previous negotiations sent to clients via e-mail. If you provide your e-mail address when buying a product or service online and state that you accept this procedure, the company reserves the right to send you e-mails with offers on its catalogue products, similar to those you have already purchased. This serves to protect the legitimate interests of the Data Controller, which are prevalent in the context of a respective balance of interests. If you subscribe to the Company's newsletter and have never purchased products and/or services from the Company, the data requested for this purpose or the data you have communicated separately will be used to send you our newsletters via e-mail based on your consent. You can unsubscribe at any time. Once you unsubscribe, the Data Controller will cancel your e-mail address, unless you have expressly consented to further use your data in the manner and for the purposes set in this information notice.
i. Requesting feedback on products and services;
j. Allowing more efficient navigation of the Data Controller’s website using cookies, so-called navigation data (see specific information on the site).
Legal Basis of personal data processing and Conditions for consent
We inform you that the legal basis for the processing data is:
a) Execution of a contract where the data subject is a party or execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
b) Compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
c) Free, express, informed consent to receive by e-mail requests to write feedback on services and / or products purchased;
d) Protection of a legitimate interest in an optimized marketing activity for our offers (Recital 47 of the GDPR).
Taking into account the purposes of the data processing as explained above, the provision of the requested data is mandatory. Its absence, partial or incorrect conferment may have, as a consequence, the impossibility to execute the contract and / or fulfill the related legal obligations.
Data processing method
1. The data processing will be carried out manually and / or with computerized and telematic tools. Organization and processing logic will be strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational measures, physical and logic required by current regulations.
2. The Data Controller shall not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR.
Data collection, communication and dissemination policies
1. The Data Controller informs that your data and information related to the subject of the authorization will be known only by the Data Controller and authorized parties - such as employees, interns, trainees - who, in this case, will have access to only data strictly pertinent to the collaboration requested by them in accordance with the content of the individual authorizations.
2. The data provided may be disseminated at national and / or international level only if explicitly requested by the interested party and with informed consent.
3. Personal data in compliance with adequate procedures will be communicated to internal and external staff - such as, for example, law, commercial and fiscal consultancy, technical consultants like the Revenue Agency, shipping service companies, credit institutions, clients and / or suppliers; transport companies; transfer and credit repair companies, the Judicial Authorities and to all those subjects to whom the communication is necessary for the correct performance of the aforementioned purposes.
4. Personal data may be transferred to the European Union countries and to third countries with respect to the European Union for the purposes indicated above. In case of third countries, they will be transferred pursuant to art. 49 GDPR (1) lit. b) and c) or:
where the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and the Data Controller or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the interested party;
or if the processing is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the Data Controller and another natural or legal person in favor of the data subject.
In any case, we inform you that the European Commission has compiled a list of Third Countries or International Organizations that guarantee an adequate level of data protection pursuant to art. 45 of the GDPR. This list is available on the "ec.europa.eu" website.
Data retention period
Your data are processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and for the previous period prior to the establishment of the same; as well as, after the termination of the relationship, within authorization of the rights and / or within the tax and tax law terms.
Right of access by the data subject
As a Data Subject , except for the limitations set by GDPR itself, you can at any time effectuate the following rights:
a. Right of access to the personal data by the data subject (Article 15 GDPR);
b. Right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR), cancellation (Article 17 of the GDPR), restriction of processing of the personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR);
c. Right to object;
d. Right to data portability;
e. Right to withdraw his or her consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Prior to giving consent, the data subject shall be informed thereof;
f. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
To exercise these rights please send your request to email@example.com.
Right to object to direct marketing purposes (Article 21, GDPR)
You have the right at any time to object to your personal data processing, carried out for direct marketing purposes. To effectuate this right please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information is provided for the following websites: www.goboservice.com; store.goboservice.com, www.goboprojectors.eu; and does not concern the other websites that the user can possibly access through links.